Thursday, March 7, 2013

Girli Girl Boutique

For my project, the company I chose was Girli Girl Boutique. Girli Girl Boutique is a store located in Historic, Buford and it has all the prom and pageant dresses you could think of. They also have tux for the guys. The pageant dresses can be for teenagers and adults as well as little girls in pageants as well. The prom dresses are to die for. Some are a bit pricy but it’s all worth it. When it comes time for prom, girls are always last minute to get their dresses. For the project we had to come up with an event for our customers. I chose to do a sale in the month of March because that’s usually when girls come in to either try on dresses or buy a dress. Girli Girl also sells jewelry and shoes to go perfect with the dress you will end up buying. Don’t be one of those last minute people and wait till a week before prom to get your dress or your tux because they might run out of your size or they won’t have the style that you want. Last year for prom I was one of those last minute girls and that was very stressful for me and my date but that won’t happen this year because I got my dress early and can’t wait to wear it to prom!


1 comment:

  1. This is really good you did a great job explaining the project! I also love girlie girl! They can be really pricy but they are defiantly worth it you are right! This is where I got my prom dress from this year! (:

    ReplyDelete